Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Want to Trick-or-Treat in Parenthood

Holy smokes, do you watch NBC's sort-of-new show called Parenthood?

Did you see last week's episode where they go trick-or-treating? What kind of neighborhood is that?

Parents are dressed up as well as kids. Did Halloween rules change? It's hard enough coordinating costumes for my kids, since when do I have to dress up too? And what was Max's Mom dressed up as? A cotton ball?

There is creepy smoke hanging in the air to give the neighborhood that eery feel. Every house is professionally decorated to look like a haunted mansion. There are great big blow up pumpkins in every beautifully manicured yard.

I'm contemplating a trip down to Southern California this week-end to try to find this neighborhood. My kids would love it.

1 comment:

Grey280 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.