Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love, Kari

I am affectionate with family and friends. I throw the love word around a lot.
I type fast (10th grade typing class served me well it turns out).
I am a practicing multi-tasker (not saying I'm good at it, I'm saying I do it).

The result? Emails like this one I sent out today.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your note. I look forward to meeting you in person at your office on Friday to discuss the Bay Street project in more detail. I am available at 10 am, or after 2:30. Is there any additional information you can provide me to help me prepare for our discussion?

Thanks again for the opportunity.
Love,
Kari

3 comments:

Navah said...

That is so funny. I had to read it a few times to see that. I'm sure he is excited to see you now:)

Karen Joyce said...

I'm dying laughing over here!

Melinda Hasting Wheatley said...

People love it when you do that. :-)