Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does Sawyer Remind You of Bender on The Breakfast Club Too?

lost-logo.jpg
I am addicted to Lost.

No, not Lost: The Final Season. Not yet. I'm just learning about the meaning of those numbers 4-8-15-16-23-42. And trying to figure out if Kate is going to end up with Jack or Sawyer.

You see, we were late to the Lost party. A while back someone loaned me the Lost: Season One DVD. And, we watched an episode one Friday night, and that was all she wrote. 

As I write, I am just wrapping up Season Two. And, I am luxuriating in the knowledge that I have dozens of episodes just sitting there, waiting for me.

I cannot imagine the torture of having to fast forward through the commercials (or God forbid, watch them and wait). Worse yet, having to wait a full week to see how the cliff-hanger plays out. 

This waiting for years to watch the world's most popular shows is the way to go.

(By the way, am I the only one who thinks Sawyer is channeling Judd Nelson's Character in The Breakfast Club?)


No comments: